Ride on EVOLUTION to the Outer Great Barrier Reef for snorkelling with all gear and tuition included. Visit two exclusive reef sites, with plenty of time to enjoy relaxing and sun bathing on three deck levels. Dial up the adventure and choose from a variety of optional activities including an Introductory dive or Certified dive (additional cost - see booking options).
For first time Divers; after an in-depth briefing from our expert dive staff, we gear you up and jump in the water for the thrill of a lifetime as we guide you through this amazing wonderland.
For Certified Divers (must posses an internationally recognized SCUBA certificate card), either buddy up with a friend or join our guides as we plunge into the abundance of marine life and explore the amazing ecology of the reef.
Then take to the air from Evolution's exclusive helicopter pontoon at Hastings Reef and enjoy a spectacular scenic flight on board a luxury aircraft from Nautilus Aviation. Experience the sheer size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and gain a true appreciation of one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Sightings of manta rays, turtles and other marine life are not uncommon on the reef scenic flight.
Bookings are not confirmed until exact body weights of each passenger is advised. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Any passenger who weighs over 130kg (286lb) may need to purchase an additional seat.
- Ten (10) minute Scenic Flight in a six-seater luxury helicopter with Nautilus Aviation
- Two (2) stunning outer reef sites
- Five (5) hours reef time
- Snorkelling equipment & flotation devices provided
- Hot BBQ Lunch (Hot meats ~ fish ~ prawns ~ a variety of salads ~ vegetarian option available)
- Free stinger suit hire
- Fruit platter ~ cheese ~ a glass of wine on return journey
- Experienced professional dive instructors
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Spacious sundecks for sunbathing
- High crew to guest ratio